• Register
  • Help

Topic: Music, Yes? For Film? Yes?

Share/Bookmark

Cool Music, Yes? For Film? Yes?

Here's one of the films I did musak for.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...-zKRgw&cad=rja
    Styxx

Re: Music, Yes? For Film? Yes?

And this years winner.

http://youtu.be/DN24O6jCQDk
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx View Post
    Here's one of the films I did musak for...
    Well now that's a strange lil film, and you did proud with your skeeery music, Styxx. Good goin!

Randy

I listened and watched your 2 examples the other day. Sorry, I didn't respond right away. I liked the music for your movie short and found it extremely appropriate and well done. The other one didn't really have an exciting sound track but the story line was intriguing. I assume you did only the one and the other was an offering from another source. Am I right? You didn't do the one for "Intention"?

Thanks for sharing these with us.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by RichR View Post
    I listened and watched your 2 examples the other day. Sorry, I didn't respond right away. I liked the music for your movie short and found it extremely appropriate and well done. The other one didn't really have an exciting sound track but the story line was intriguing. I assume you did only the one and the other was an offering from another source. Am I right? You didn't do the one for "Intention"?

Thanks for sharing these with us.
    Actually, yes I did for both. The producer for "Intention" insisted on a "drone" after I had wrote several ideas and sent them to him. They decided on the tri-tone drone (with a little movement using a mod wheel) at the last minute. "Intention" is this years winner and supposedly we are to do one for and international contest. "Intention" is my fourth 49 hr Film project two of which had gone international and two took third place. I haven't heard anything from Ma's Meatloaf on when shooting will start for the international.
    Thanks for listening and critique!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum