• Register
  • Help

Topic: Last night ...

Share/Bookmark

Red face Last night ...

I came home after doing 4 hours of drills at the fire hall and wanted to get on my PC and check my mail. I turn the corner and there's this big freaking black spider sitting on my keyboard. I screamed at it, "what do you think your doing?" and it stopped dead in its tracks, legs spread across the keys, turned to me and said, "Surfing my web what's it to ya!"
    Styxx

Re: Last night ...

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx View Post
    I came home after doing 4 hours of drills at the fire hall and wanted to get on my PC and check my mail. I turn the corner and there's this big freaking black spider sitting on my keyboard. I screamed at it, "what do you think your doing?" and it stopped dead in its tracks, legs spread across the keys, turned to me and said, "Surfing my web what's it to ya!"
    Hi Styxx,

I got on to this forum seeking help in the early days because I couldn't get something to work properly with GPO. I can't remember what the problem was (and in any event, it would have been a result of my own stupidity) but your response at the time made me laugh which actually helped! Glad to see you're still enriching the forums with your humour!

Any unwanted guests in my house (let alone within the vicinity of my music gear) gets sucked into the vacuum cleaner and provided it's not going to attack me afterwards, gets emptied into the great outdoors!

Take care my friend.

Graham

www.soundclick.com/grahamkeitch

Thumbs up Re: Last night ...

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamKeitch View Post
    Hi Styxx,

I got on to this forum seeking help in the early days because I couldn't get something to work properly with GPO. I can't remember what the problem was (and in any event, it would have been a result of my own stupidity) but your response at the time made me laugh which actually helped! Glad to see you're still enriching the forums with your humour!

Any unwanted guests in my house (let alone within the vicinity of my music gear) gets sucked into the vacuum cleaner and provided it's not going to attack me afterwards, gets emptied into the great outdoors!

Take care my friend.

Graham

www.soundclick.com/grahamkeitch
    My God Graham ... I've forgotten just how inspiring your music is! How well it touches the mind, heart, and soul. Truly you are gifted!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum