• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: What the Heck is Garritan Instant Orchestra - Advertisement in Jan 2012 EM Mag

Share/Bookmark

What the Heck is Garritan Instant Orchestra - Advertisement in Jan 2012 EM Mag

See page 63...

This is all I could find on the web:

http://trademarks.justia.com/853/82/...-85382948.html

... and its got Gary's name on it... is this something new???

Re: What the Heck is Garritan Instant Orchestra - Advertisement in Jan 2012 EM Mag

Here's another page with a price and two pictures of a product.

Looks like something new doesn't it.

Can't wait!

http://www.trademarkia.com/garritan-...-85382948.html

Re: What the Heck is Garritan Instant Orchestra - Advertisement in Jan 2012 EM Mag

Wow to check out trademarks is pretty hard core investigative work. Why didn't I think of that

Seriously though I don't see anything on fastlane's link. No pictures, etc.
    Steve Winkler GPO4 JAAB3 Finale 2012 Reaper Windows 7 Pro 64-bit VSL SE+

Quote Originally Posted by swinkler View Post
    Wow to check out trademarks is pretty hard core investigative work. Why didn't I think of that

Seriously though I don't see anything on fastlane's link. No pictures, etc.
    There are some pictures if you scroll down the page to the right but the pictures have been changed since yesterday. They looked like new product pictures but now, I believe, are current product pictures and one of last year's Christmas album.

Weird!

Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    There are some pictures if you scroll down the page to the right but the pictures have been changed since yesterday. They looked like new product pictures but now, I believe, are current product pictures and one of last year's Christmas album.

Weird!
    You know after I posted my last reply I did see those but as you said they're pictures of current products. Anyway something's afoot and I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing what that is.

Until then, keep writing!!
    Steve Winkler GPO4 JAAB3 Finale 2012 Reaper Windows 7 Pro 64-bit VSL SE+

Quote Originally Posted by esierka View Post
    is this something new???
    It's definitely something new.

I bet Uncle Ben's instant choir would go well with it.

Yes it's the new library! You just play one key and it plays the whole piece for you instantly!

Jim

Perhaps it's for those that think the Garritan Personal Orchestra is a bit too, well, personal. Maybe it's for those that want fast but not too deep involvement.

Pat

Go Back to forum