Im using the Omnisphere plug-in in logic-9 for a while now, good stuff...unfortunatly bumping into the same problem over and over and it seems nobody knows about this issue and/or how to solve it...

recently when opening a project wich contains omnisphere instruments it takes me to the plug-in authorization window...the challenge code is blank and cant be highlighted or such...

spoken to spectrasonics and they got me a solution...i had to download 'VSTLord, wich is basicly a 'checking' app to see if the plug-in opens and jump start it again sort of speak...did that, done that, problem solved...so you would think...

after a few weeks the same problem accours...did the whole 'VSTLord' thing again...but no luck this time...spoken to spectrasonics again and they're still looking for a solution...searched all over the net for related issues but nothing to be found...

all apps and plugs are originals and everything is updated to the latest versions...iMac core i5 / Logic pro-9 / Omnisphere / Trillian / Stylus etc. etc.