• Register
  • Help

Topic: OMG 1 contest deadline

Share/Bookmark

OMG 1 contest deadline

I know it's 15th on midnight PST, but midnight could mean the very beginning or the very end of this 15th Sorry to be so precise about this but I've been really busy those days and now I'm struggling hard to still make something for this contest. So now, for me, every hour counts!

Could you guys please make it more clear by stating not the midnight but, let's say, 23.59?

Thanks in advance!
    NorthernSounds.NET.
    View my profile at NorthernSounds.net
    and visit my homesite: www.henrykiwan.com

Re: OMG 1 contest deadline

You got it right :-)

Last call. :-)

So it's up till the END of 15th right? Sorry but I need to be sure. I have pretty cool track but it still needs work, and if I miss the deadline over a few hours, I would be reeaaally dissapointed

And BTW, this Moog library is a killer!!
    NorthernSounds.NET.
    View my profile at NorthernSounds.net
    and visit my homesite: www.henrykiwan.com

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanatsu View Post
    So it's up till the END of 15th right? Sorry but I need to be sure. I have pretty cool track but it still needs work, and if I miss the deadline over a few hours, I would be reeaaally dissapointed
    Correct.

11:59PM Friday PST if you want to think of it that way.

And BTW, this Moog library is a killer!!
    Glad you like it!

Looking forward to your track! :-)

Finished and uploaded my track for the OMG 1 contest 5'ish this morning (local time Oslo). I had a very nice time with Omnisphere doing my thing, and that is reward enough should I not be "up there" when Spectrasonics publish the top ten list in September. Looking forward to hear what fellow musicians/Omnisphere users came up with for the contest. I bet there are some really nice tracks submitted.

Now, summer holiday........

Go Back to forum