• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where can I download the ARIA 64-bit Engine?

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation Where can I download the ARIA 64-bit Engine?

Hello
    I have just upgraded the ARIA Player and ARIA Engine to the latest version (1.111) available from the Garritan store as a free download. However, on the settings page of the Player or VST Plugins, the ARIA engine 1.111 is shown as being the x86 version. Is this a 32bit version of the engine or a 64bit version? The naming would imply the former. If it is not a 64bit version, please can you tell me where I can obtain a 64bit version of the engine. I am running Win 7 64bit on my workstation and using the 64bit versions of the VST Aria Plugins and would like to take full advantage of the 64bit engine.
    Many thanks
    Alan T
    Garritan: GPO4, JABB3, Steinway Model D Basic; Cakewalk: Sonar X1 Producer, VS100; MakeMusic: Finale 2011, PrintMusic 2011.

Re: Where can I download the ARIA 64-bit Engine?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
    Hello
    I have just upgraded the ARIA Player and ARIA Engine to the latest version (1.111) available from the Garritan store as a free download. However, on the settings page of the Player or VST Plugins, the ARIA engine 1.111 is shown as being the x86 version. Is this a 32bit version of the engine or a 64bit version? The naming would imply the former. If it is not a 64bit version, please can you tell me where I can obtain a 64bit version of the engine. I am running Win 7 64bit on my workstation and using the 64bit versions of the VST Aria Plugins and would like to take full advantage of the 64bit engine.
    Many thanks
    Alan T
    The install automatically puts both versions on your computer. The 64-bit standalone will be listed in your start menu as ARIA x64. As far as the VSTs go, you also have the 32- and 64-bit plug-ins, but be aware of the fact that notation programs will only support the ARIA x86 version.

Steve

Go Back to forum