• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: VOX DE BULGARIA - new vocal pack for Stylus RMX

Share/Bookmark

VOX DE BULGARIA - new vocal pack for Stylus RMX

Audiogrocery is excited to announce Vox De Bulgaria vocal pack for Stylus RMX.

Vox De Bulgaria is the very first massive vocal pack containing solo, duo, trio and choir grooves turning the standard Stylus RMX rhythm machine into an impressive musical instrument. The bundle is remarkable fore its brilliant high quality performances of a third generation young professional female folk singers. The well-known Bulgarian Voices included in this collection bring authentic Balkan ambience into any style of music compositions, film scoring and mixing. An awesome variety of up to 25 natively recorded elements per suite (E2-E4) are available for some choir grooves, giving the users the unique possibility to compose live harmony choir tracks using the RMX "Groove Menu" mode in a musical way.

You can find a detail Demo Video in the home page shown below.
    Regards,
    A.G

www.audiogrocery.com
    Logic GUI Deluxe (Free),
    Bulgarian Voices Sampling,
    RMX PCTRL Midi Editor for Logic and Stylus,
    Logic Mixer Snapshot Console.

Re: VOX DE BULGARIA - new vocal pack for Stylus RMX

Please load the videos on Youtube. Annoying that I can't watch this without pauses every few seconds. Must be those blazing fast Bulgarian servers you are running from.
    Can you post how big this RMX pack is.
    Again, I am sure this thread will be deleted soon.

Ivan et. al.,

Congratulations on your new library! It certainly is a very interesting product and definitely much more versatile and extensive than many other Stylus related products. I must admit that I am not as familiar with Bulgarian folk music as I should be, but nevertheless I could see many uses for this product, especially when composing for film or games. I was especially impressed with the use of a split keyboard and the ability to layer with one hand while playing vocal phrases with the other, since this is an approach I use quite often while composing (although instead of a split keyboard I prefer to use two separate keyboards).

You've definitely thought quite a lot about programming as well, and I'm sure users will appreciate the transposition indicators you have added to the software. Sound quality, at least over my internet computer's sound system, also appears to be very good. Overall, I think this product should be of interest to many, and it's definitely going on to my list of possible purchases in the future.

Regarding the comment in another post about the video, I would agree that there is an issue that you may wish to address quickly, either by making the Flash video downloadable or posting the video in another format. My workaround for watching the current video was to let it stutter its way to the end, then replay it. I could then watch it without interruption. You have created a good product, so I expect that you would like visitors to your site to be able to see the video properly.

Anyway, well done, and thanks for posting the information here (Javaj, personally I see no reason for suggesting that this thread might be deleted. Many developers post new product information on this forum, especially in another conference, and the product certainly will be of interest to other Stylus users). Will definitely keep this release in mind. Cheers.................frank

PS: The exact size of the library ("is the very first massive (1.2Gb) vocal pack...") is posted on the Vox de Bulgaria web page....and I also suggest that servers, just because they might be located in Bulgaria, are therefore any slower or faster there than servers in other countries.
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

Hopefully they don't lock it. It is free advertising without paying NS for it (just read through their FAQ for the first time and saw that even mentioning group buys can get you banned).
    Just sayin....

(but yes, get those videos up on Youtube or Vimeo- but not flash- you don't want to miss out on all the IOS users)

No problem...and I don't mean to sound argumentative either. Re. what I mentioned above, perhaps check out the Sample Discussion conference:
    http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ple-Discussion
    and count the number of products announcements on just the first page. I didn't notice any mention of a group buy or even a price in the first post here, so hopefully this announcement will be treated the same as others posted previously. Personally, I find these types of announcements of interest, and am pleased that the forum not only appears to allow them, but permits discussions about them as well. Other opinions may vary and, of course, I can't speak for the forum moderators though. Cheers..............frank
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

"It is free advertising without paying NS for it"

Honestly i tried to use a few times the "Contact Us" NS Wizard to ask for advertisement banner prices, providing the Email etc.
    No answer till now. After that I posted a few question about that in the general discussions about the Contacts (you can check that) and no reply as well. Anyway I saw a few announcements like this and I decided to post just announcements.

Regarding the Video realtime streaming. I just checked out that and some A.G users from CA (USA) confirmed that the videos are very fast and smooth, same from Japan, West Europe etc.

For example, Vox De BG is an FLV 8.40min HD 1440x900 video with 192kbit/s Mp3Audio and the file size is 52Mb. I do not think that it is a large file size for a 9min HD video!

Anyway AG, has an HQ versions of the videos in QT format, so I'll do my best to update the site in these days providing QT downloads of the videos for poor Internet connections. The Bulgarian server is not the reason - it must be flash video update, graphic hardware acceleration ect.

Cool- post when you have them up (and honestly, stay away from Flash!!!).
    Sorry- my Apple-brainwashing is coming out again

You're eliminating millions of your target demographic from seeing the demo video. Please post it in something other than Flash so we can see it.

DONE !

The website is updated so you can download a Quick Time video version now! You will find a new "Download" button under the Video players.

PS. If you have previously visited that site the new "Download QT" button may not appear in your browser Video Player Window, so please right click the browser background below the player and select "Reload" to refresh your browser!

Cool...and now maybe we can all move on to discussing the merits of the library itself??

Go Back to forum