• Register
  • Help

Topic: Need Help ASAP On Getting This Sound For A Client

Share/Bookmark

Need Help ASAP On Getting This Sound For A Client

Doing a karaoke track for a company and this simple little sound which starts the song I am having trouble duplicating. I am using Omnisphere and just took a sine wave, added some chorus delay, and made it mono and clicked glide. I am able to get the basic sound and the proper glide up, but don't know how to get that little bit of modulation at the end of the note. Can anyone advise....like...."HOW TO GET THIS SOUND FOR DUMMIES"??? On a deadline and thought this would be easier than it's turned out to be. Any help appreciated...can also email me at oceantracks@mac.com thanks a bunch...

http://soundcloud.com/oceantracks/intro-synth
    "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." --Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

Re: Need Help ASAP On Getting This Sound For A Client

You could try to automate a chorus effect fading in - in Omni.
    Intel - Core i7 920 2.66GHz Quad Core 12Gig DDR3 1HD - 500GB for system 3HD - 1TB Seagate Sata II for audio and samples RME Multiface II Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Cubase 5 64 bit Omnisphere, Trilian, RMX, EWQLSO Gold with Close Mics, QL Choirs, Gypsy, SD1, SD2 Pro, QL Pianos Gold, QL RA, Fab Four, Ministry of Rock, Reaktor, Memphis Horns, Ethno World II, Garritan Strings

Pitch wheel?

Sounds like "Portamento"
    Simeon Amburgey
    Sound Creations, Inc.
    Louisville, KY
    www.soundcreationsinc.com

Quote Originally Posted by soundcreations View Post
    Sounds like "Portamento"
    Yep...called "Glide" in Omnisphere