• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Topic: Trillian - Spontaneous deauthorization

  1. #1

    Trillian - Spontaneous deauthorization

    I just starting having a problem with Trillian where I find it deauthorized when I go to open a project with it previously loaded. This has happened three times now. I've gone online to get a new code, listing the reason as "update", but after I close the project and reopen it, it's deauthorized again. The first time this happened, I had been working on a 64 bit project in Cubase 6 64 bit. Trillian worked fine. I later opened it in 32 bit and found it was deauthorized. I went back to 64 bit and it was fine. But, I went back online to get a code so I could reauthorize it in 32 bit. The next day, 64 bit and 32 bit were both deauthorized.

    What's going on here? This is Windows 7 64, Cubase 6.

  2. #2

    Re: Trillian - Spontaneous deauthorization

    It sounds like your 32 and 64 bit Trilians are two different versions. Make sure both are the latest version. If you need help with that, contact tech support (support.spectrasonics.net).
    Glenn O

  3. #3

    Re: Trillian - Spontaneous deauthorization

    Both were 1.3.3c. However, I reinstalled them both, reauthorized, and now it appears to be fine. I may be having system problems since this was just one of several strange things in the last few weeks involving audio and Cubase.


Go Back to forum


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts