• Register
  • Help

Topic: Xsamples and Best Service!!!!!!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark

Xsamples and Best Service!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I just want to get somebody from Best Service to write me back.

Best Service, do you or do you not ship to Taiwan from Germany? I want to order Vol. 10,11, and 12

I\'ve asked twice last week...no reply. Will you miss my business?

Re: Xsamples and Best Service!!!!!!!!!!!

I\'ve asked twice last week...no reply. Will you miss my business? [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you better ask that question on the bestservice-forum at: http://www.bestservice.de

good luck

------------------
    O.H.

> I think you better ask that question on the bestservice-forum

... or buy them at East/West SoundsOnline ...

I posted a message on Best Service forum.
    Best service has all three volumes for approx. $270 US compared to SoundsonLine $300 US. I live in taiwan so i like that savings of $30 (which would be shipping to me)

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 04-03-2001).]

When a company has a product to sell to me and I am spending my money on that product I demand top shelf service. I have neither the time nor the patience for them to answer my e-mails at their convenience. I won\'t settle for excuses either. The competition is fierce in this business and there is absolutely no reason to settle for less than exacting service from your supplier. If Best Service can\'t seem to find the time to at least reply to your e-mail then can they be depended upon to deliver your purchase in a timely and efficient manner? Probably not!

I have ordered several items from Sounds Online and have received excellent service. My purchases arrived next day FedEx in perfect shape..well packaged...and exactly what I ordered. Best Service is $30 cheaper for a reason. And that reason is evidently not enough people in their customer service departments. Its not worth the $30 to put up with that kind of nonsense. You would be better off with another vendor.

[This message has been edited by midirat1255 (edited 04-04-2001).]

My experience of ordering by best service is very good. All shippments are very fast. I´m from Italy - and best service is even more faster than the Italian distributor.
    Ciao Marco
    Try mail@bestservice.de

I too can say only good things about Best Service. I have never had any problems making business with them but then, I live in Germany.
    Ondrej

Go Back to forum