• Register
  • Help

Topic: Prediction on future Spectrasonic's release

Share/Bookmark

Prediction on future Spectrasonic's release

OK, I am done wishing for a piano in Omnisphere. I know Eric doesn't want to do anything normal and from the past- but blaze into new uncharted territories. But whenever I hear/see demo's, they always tend to end up having someone playing a real keyboard of some sorts. Even one of the Moog tribute demo's has a real rhodes from their studio in it. So I predict that there will be some sort of new twist on keyboards coming down in the future. I don't think it will be an add-on pack for Omnisphere- likely a new dedicated interace but still using the STEAM engine so useable in Omni. I will call it Spectrasonics Keys. What do you guys think?
    Eric- you are not allowed to post in this thread- you will only dash the spirits of us piano-wanters!!!

Re: Prediction on future Spectrasonic's release

Quote Originally Posted by Javaj View Post
    OK, I am done wishing for a piano in Omnisphere. I know Eric doesn't want to do anything normal and from the past- but blaze into new uncharted territories. But whenever I hear/see demo's, they always tend to end up having someone playing a real keyboard of some sorts. Even one of the Moog tribute demo's has a real rhodes from their studio in it. So I predict that there will be some sort of new twist on keyboards coming down in the future. I don't think it will be an add-on pack for Omnisphere- likely a new dedicated interace but still using the STEAM engine so useable in Omni. I will call it Spectrasonics Keys. What do you guys think?
    Eric- you are not allowed to post in this thread- you will only dash the spirits of us piano-wanters!!!
    I'm going to predict either more add-on packs, or opening up Omnisphere to user-imported samples.

If you're closing Omnisphere because it would kill off sales of add-ons, then release some dang add-on packs! (Moog library notwithstanding)

Would love to see Omnisphere release stuff similar to Soniccouture, Tonehammer, etc. Between various 3rd party samples, I drop about $100/month on quirky, unusual, useful, outre, gonzo libraries that scream buy me. I'd like to limit how often I use Kontakt. If EP and gang released some little psychoacoustic packs I'd be there snarfing 'em up.

Go Back to forum