Classical Guitar

Here are a couple of my classical guitar compositions:

"Exercise For Guitar In E"

"Just A Fingerpickin' Minute"

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: Classical Guitar

A great piece, this excercise, I will send this to my son, who is taking lessons. By the way never knew that was a guitar in E

Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62 View Post
    A great piece, this excercise, I will send this to my son, who is taking lessons. By the way never knew that was a guitar in E

Raymond
    OK..."Exercise In E For Guitar".

Thanks, Mister Raymond, for having a listen.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Hi,

Exercise for guitar in E is great fun! I found influences ranging from Sor around bar six to Scott Joplin later... Also the production is first-rate. I liked the little chromatic sections too and the couple of times portamento is used. That's very effective since real guitars make that sound sometimes when the hand slides along the string, especially on a wide interval. Nice piece then I would say, highly entertaining thanks!
    Rendalli

Just A Fingerpickin' Minute is entertaining too. Interesting sample instrument! I apparently hear hammer-ons, pull-offs and bends as well as harmonics... Technical but playable I'd say.
    Rendalli

Quote Originally Posted by rendalli View Post
    Hi,

Exercise for guitar in E is great fun! I found influences ranging from Sor around bar six to Scott Joplin later... Also the production is first-rate. I liked the little chromatic sections too and the couple of times portamento is used. That's very effective since real guitars make that sound sometimes when the hand slides along the string, especially on a wide interval. Nice piece then I would say, highly entertaining thanks!
    Thanks for havin' a listen, Lad. I appreciate the good words.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by rendalli View Post
    Just A Fingerpickin' Minute is entertaining too. Interesting sample instrument! I apparently hear hammer-ons, pull-offs and bends as well as harmonics... Technical but playable I'd say.
    I'm glad that you like it.

Thanks again.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Larry,

You're welcome indeed, and having been absent for some time, I am going to be doing more listening in the next few days.

Regards
    Rendalli

Go Back to forum