• Register
  • Help

Topic: Aldemaro Romero - De Repente (using GPO4, JABB3 y Vocaloid 2 Prima)

Share/Bookmark

Aldemaro Romero - De Repente (using GPO4, JABB3 y Vocaloid 2 Prima)

Hi guys....
    Today I am making some "experiments" using several sources...GPO4, JABB3 y Vocaloid 2 Prima. This is a very popular theme composed by Aldemaro Romero, in an style popularized for him in the ´70 and ´80, "Onda Nueva" (New Wave) is a mix of jazz with bossa nova and venezuelan Joropo. The arragement for orchestra and all the work of secuenciation came from this server.

I hope you enjoy this little video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03zfmOKC2UM

Regards

Andres Eloy Rodriguez

Re: Aldemaro Romero - De Repente (using GPO4, JABB3 y Vocaloid 2 Prima)

Andres, I thought you did a pretty good job with the Prima2! Most people here probably haven't tried it and thus have no idea what the "workflow" is like, by contrast, I do! To actually get it to sing words, to music, as you have done, is no mean feat! Thank you for posting, I commend you, in particular for your determination and skill!

Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed your experiment!!

Best regards,
    sd cisco

Re: Aldemaro Romero - De Repente (using GPO4, JABB3 y Vocaloid 2 Prima)

Thanks you for your support¡¡ Yes, I am concern about the possibilities that offers those new resources in order to get a very good approximation of our artistic work. I am sorry for dont have so much time for dedicate to myself in dept to it. But I enjoy a lot when I can get good results in a relatively short time...I hope in a future (I expect no so far) to have more time for re-take strongly this kind of experiences....

Regards

Andres Eloy

Go Back to forum