• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: gigasampler.ru

Share/Bookmark

gigasampler.ru

does anybody know if this page is legal?
    they really send the order made?
    thanx

Re: gigasampler.ru

I purchased some sounds from these guys around eight months ago and they did send them. Some are pretty good and some are not really useable. Peace.

thanx nazaru.then could you say what\'s the good ones?i\'m looking for orchestral sounds.string ensamble etc...
    thanx

Of course they are illegal. Noone can sell legit sample CDs for 8 $ a piece. Sample cds with full orchestral recordings etc. I am sure the samples are extracted from Miroslav, Advanced Orchestra and so on....

Unavailable from anywhere else? Just because the guy mixes samples from various CD\'s?

Well if Miroslav and Advanced Orchestra sound like these samples then they certainly aren\'t worth the money they are charging for them. Like I said, some of these samples are down right crappy and others are fair to good but none excellent from what I have heard. I haven\'t gone back to purchase any more of them even for eight dollars a disk. The guitar and the jazz horn disk have some useable gigs but none spectacular as well. I geuss they are the best ones that I have tested. Peace.

ALL OF THESE SAMPLES ARE PIRATED!!!! THEY ARE PUT TOGETHER FROM ALL THE COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE LIBRARIES OUT THERE, INCLUDING NON GIGA LIBRARIES CONVERTED TO GIGA FORMAT!! THIS SITE IS ILLEGAL, BUT THEY ARE IN RUSSIA.

Nick and Simon,

So I can assume you\'ve heard (or better yet ordered) their CDs and recognized the samples. Or perhaps you know this information by some other way. Of course the site LOOKS TOTALLY pirate material because at EIGHT dollars a CD it would sure seem that way.

What I would really like to know is, with a clear case of piracy like this, what are the sound developers doing about this (IE This particular site/ distribution company)?

thanx for all the answers.

Robert,
    They are in Russia. Nobody in that country could care less, including rhe service provider. So, we have to just grin and bear it. Introducing a free market to the former Soviet Union has resulted in mafia run mayhem.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast