• Register
  • Help

Topic: SCOREcastonline.com NAMM videos

Share/Bookmark

Post SCOREcastonline.com NAMM videos

Hey everybody,

Over at SCOREcastonline.com we have been putting up videos from the NAMM show. Many of you may be aware of our monthly podcast. This year we made some NAMM coverage video's talking with some developers. Please feel free to check them out. Three have been posted so far...more to come this week.

1. Preview:

2. 2011 NAMM Show: A.R. Rahman and Cinesamples:

In this first episode of SCOREcastOnline.com’s 2011 NAMM Show coverage, Deane Ogden visits with Academy Award-winning film composer A.R. Rahman about his NAMM Show Top Picks, and sits down with Mike Barry and Mike Patti, the creative wizards behind the Cinesamples brand of sample libraries, to talk about some of their premiere products for 2011.

3. 2011 NAMM Show: Vienna Symphonic, Synthogy, and more

Take a grand tour of five hot new plugins at the 2011 NAMM Show. In this episode of SCOREcastOnline.com’s show coverage, Deane Ogden hangs out with his pal Mike Babbitt from Ilio Virtual Instruments and gets the scoop on the very latest offerings from Synthogy, Overloud, AAS, Vienna Symphonic Library, and Ocean Way Drums.
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Check out my new FREE iPhone App! Click Here!

Re: SCOREcastonline.com NAMM videos

4. 2011 NAMM Show: MOTU and ADAM Audio

Deane Ogden and I speaking with MOTU and Adam Audio.
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

5. 2011 NAMM Show: Sample Logic

In our 5th episode of coverage at the 2011 NAMM Show, we hang out with Keith and Joe from Sample Logic (winners of EM’s Editor’s Choice Award for best sound library) and get a taste of their new Cinematic Guitars library for Kontakt 4.
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

6. 2011 NAMM Show: SCOREcast Talks with Audiobro About LASS

Okay. Who doesn’t love LA Scoring Strings? [CRICKETS] Yeah… that’s what we thought.

That’s why we were excited when our own Brian Ralston got a chance to chill out with Andrew Keresztes and Sebastian Katz of Audiobro for a few minutes at the 2011 NAMM Show and get the scoop on some upcoming additions to this already incredibly useful string library. Here’s the latest—straight from the source!
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

7. 2011 NAMM Show: Steinberg Cubase 6 w/ 64-bit Support

We got the chance to see the newest incarnation of Cubase in action at the 2011 NAMM Show, and witness the software in all its 64-bit Mac glory (Woohoo!). Here is Steinberg’s resident Cubase guru, Matt Hepworth, with all the juicy details!
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Go Back to forum