• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spectrasonics, Bizarre Guitars, Metamorphosis etc. QUESTIONS!

Share/Bookmark

Spectrasonics, Bizarre Guitars, Metamorphosis etc. QUESTIONS!

hello!

i have some questions and want to obtain those libraries but before doin that i need to know:

- i got omnisphere!
    - i want to buy metamorphosis, distorted reality vol. 1 and 2, bizarre guitars
    1. which formats are those libraries?
    2. are those libraries in styles, trillian or omnisphere included? then i wouldnt buy those of course!
    3. are those recommended if you use fl studio with kontakt etc.?

thanks

Re: Spectrasonics, Bizarre Guitars, Metamorphosis etc. QUESTIONS!

Most of the FX, textures and playable sounds from DR1 and 2 are included in Omnisphere.
    Most ofthe loops from those two are included in the RMX expanded version.
    THe same goes for Bizarre guitar-loops in RMX xpanded-playable sounds in Omni.
    Metamorphosis is completely included in RMX xpanded.
    In summary:If you own Omni and RMX xpanded you dont need to buy the separate libs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans Scheffler View Post
    Most of the FX, textures and playable sounds from DR1 and 2 are included in Omnisphere.
    Most ofthe loops from those two are included in the RMX expanded version.
    THe same goes for Bizarre guitar-loops in RMX xpanded-playable sounds in Omni.
    Metamorphosis is completely included in RMX xpanded.
    In summary:If you own Omni and RMX xpanded you dont need to buy the separate libs.
    thanks for the quick answer, but the Bizarre Guitar is fully included in both products? i for example look for this patch "SLEEP CYCLE2", "LOST HORIZON".

and do the patchnames are the same in omnisphere from DR 1 & 2 ?

If you want the complete libraries for DR 1, 2 and Bizarre Guitars they are only available on CD-Rom for Akai or Roland samplers. You will get a lot of content of these in Omnisphere but not everything.
    Intel - Core i7 920 2.66GHz Quad Core 12Gig DDR3 1HD - 500GB for system 3HD - 1TB Seagate Sata II for audio and samples RME Multiface II Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Cubase 5 64 bit Omnisphere, Trilian, RMX, EWQLSO Gold with Close Mics, QL Choirs, Gypsy, SD1, SD2 Pro, QL Pianos Gold, QL RA, Fab Four, Ministry of Rock, Reaktor, Memphis Horns, Ethno World II, Garritan Strings

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    thanks for the quick answer, but the Bizarre Guitar is fully included in both products? i for example look for this patch "SLEEP CYCLE2", "LOST HORIZON".

and do the patchnames are the same in omnisphere from DR 1 & 2 ?
    You wont find those names in the patch browser.
    If they are included you will have to look in the soundsource browser.

thanks, i just found some soundsources, but it would be great if you search "bizarre guitars" or "distorted reality" that you find those soundsources which are from those libs... or am i doint something wrong?

look at the tags of the soundsources that you found in the browser. There should be some keywords that you can use to find the rest.
    If i remember correctly the keyword for Distorted Reality was DR

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    thanks, i just found some soundsources, but it would be great if you search "bizarre guitars" or "distorted reality" that you find those soundsources which are from those libs... or am i doint something wrong?
    You can indeed do this, just spell the name of the product correctly :-)

Bizarre Guitar
    Distorted Reality

thanks a lot to both of you !

and i know why i love spectrasonics! but Eric i really love what i heard from DR 1 & 2 and Bozarre Guitars, can you perhaps tell me exactly or nearly how much content is missing when i have omnisphere (and well i think about getting Stylus RMX, but it contains only the drum etc. loops from these libraries?). so when for example 40 % are missing i would still look for those.

Go Back to forum