• Register
  • Help

Topic: (apols for cross-posting) Willing to pay for help with JABB and Sonar LE

Share/Bookmark

(apols for cross-posting) Willing to pay for help with JABB and Sonar LE

Hi: I have Sonar LE, it works great with my other plug-ins (EZ drummer, TTS, VSC) but am having huge problems with JABB. It works fine as a standalone, but when loaded in synth rack I either get no sound, or it seems to be sending midi signal to "wrong" channel on JABB, often the sounds are distorted or as if they were out of range for that particular instrument.

I'm sure it's just a configuration problem...and would be willing to pay someone to do a walk-thru on the phone...

Please let me know if you could help...Garritan's customer support is worthless....thanks
    Charles
    cglasser@yahoo.com

Re: (apols for cross-posting) Willing to pay for help with JABB and Sonar LE

If you could somehow take screen shots of your configuration, it might be easy to spot that way. There are a few things different about the JABB from other libraries. First, you will need to apply some "volume" to the sound using one of controllers (e.g. CC1, CC11, CC7) to get sound. Velocity is attack type on the note.

Quote Originally Posted by cglasser View Post
    Hi: I have Sonar LE, it works great with my other plug-ins (EZ drummer, TTS, VSC) but am having huge problems with JABB. It works fine as a standalone, but when loaded in synth rack I either get no sound, or it seems to be sending midi signal to "wrong" channel on JABB, often the sounds are distorted or as if they were out of range for that particular instrument.

I'm sure it's just a configuration problem...and would be willing to pay someone to do a walk-thru on the phone...

Please let me know if you could help...Garritan's customer support is worthless....thanks
    Charles
    cglasser@yahoo.com

Go Back to forum