• Register
  • Help

Topic: Updates

Share/Bookmark

Updates

The following is updates for Kontakt

LDi Select missing .tga file, add to sample pool folder
    San Dimas - Black Active Powerchords add wav file to sample folder and replace nki
    Gunslinger AD

Lyrical Direct

Re: Updates

Intimate Guitar 2 - Auditorium For Kontakt. Corrects some of the patches that looks for wrong sample pool

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Dirk View Post
    The following is updates for Kontakt

LDi Select missing .tga file, add to sample pool folder
    San Dimas - Black Active Powerchords add wav file to sample folder and replace nki
    Gunslinger AD

Lyrical Direct
    Hi Aaron,

just saw your new Forum and downloaded the Patches,
    I have a problem with the Gunslinger AD patch,
    when I load them in Kontak he searches for:
    BC_MDR_ files
    PRS_MDR_ files
    which I don't have with my Gunslinger download,
    did I miss somewhere something?

Thorsten

Hello Thorsten

Make sure the update patches reside in the same folder as the samples folder.
    If you put them in a different folder or different location, this will confuse Kontakt.

There aren't any additional samples added in the update.

If you're still experiencing the missing samples dialog
    click on the resolve automatically button on the left (or even resolve manually will work too) and save the patch when finish loading

Electric Guitar sfz formats...

I notice that some basses and acoustic guitars are in the sfz format, but are there any future plans for converting some electrics? I am proud owner of Ripper Amped and the awesome versatile Gunslinger AD, but it's really tedious reloading the patches into Kontakt player lol. Not enough of a fan of the VSL library to buy the full proggy and I feel I won't be alone. At the price and the quality of this instrument, I'm sure there'd be a strong market for the sfz's of these... keyswitching is of course still possible with sfz scripting. I'd be wanting to crossgade... and also buy more great guitars, but these sfz text files could just be bundled in with the samples and nki file zips... I am praying it's on the cards you lovely virtual instrument creators!

Re: Electric Guitar sfz formats...

Quote Originally Posted by marcfilmer View Post
    I notice that some basses and acoustic guitars are in the sfz format, but are there any future plans for converting some electrics? I am proud owner of Ripper Amped and the awesome versatile Gunslinger AD, but it's really tedious reloading the patches into Kontakt player lol. Not enough of a fan of the VSL library to buy the full proggy and I feel I won't be alone. At the price and the quality of this instrument, I'm sure there'd be a strong market for the sfz's of these... keyswitching is of course still possible with sfz scripting. I'd be wanting to crossgade... and also buy more great guitars, but these sfz text files could just be bundled in with the samples and nki file zips... I am praying it's on the cards you lovely virtual instrument creators!
    Just to add... If you could just choose one electric guitar to start with GUNSLINGER AD would be an awesome choice... with it's Power Chord AND Lead AND 2nd Tracking Samples, it covers it all. It'd be great to see if adding sfz format sneds Gunslinger Ad to the top of Lyrical Distortions Chart!

Thanks!

Marc

I am agree that, at the price and the quality of this instrument, I'm sure there'd be a strong market for the sfz's of these... keyswitching is of course still possible with sfz scripting. Keep it updated & go for new modifications as well, it will really serve the purpose.

Go Back to forum