• Register
  • Help

Topic: Christmas Chimes (2 pianos/4 hands)

Share/Bookmark

Christmas Chimes (2 pianos/4 hands)

I took a few days in between VSL demos to write some holiday music.

This is a potpourri of nearly all Christmas hymns which I arranged my own way. The piece is written for 2 pianos/4 hands

EDIT:The piece is now available on cdbaby for purchase, so I cannot upload here the full version, however this version, although only samples, is still long enough to give an idea.

Christmas Chimes

Comments are appreciated.

Guy

Re: Christmas Chimes (2 pianos/4 hands)

guy, I'm not getting tired to tell you, how much your music fills me with joy and respect for your work. you did an absolutely outstanding reharmonisation of these tunes.

thanks and greetings

wolf

Very festive and puts me in the Christmas mood. Nice and certainly different.

Thanks guys, very much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by guyB View Post

This is a potpourri of nearly all Christmas hymns which I arranged my own way. The piece is written for 2 pianos/4 hands

EDIT:The piece is now available on cdbaby for purchase, so I cannot upload here the full version, however this version, although only samples, is still long enough to give an idea.

Christmas Chimes

Guy
    A chime gives glorious beauty to your home. You will enjoy displaying them and looking at them. Your guests will compliment the beauty of them no matter what time of the year it is. Chimes never grow old. They develop and increase in their beauty.

Thanks, I think.

BTW, Christmas Chimes is currently being printed, so if anyone interested the score will be available very soon.

Cheers!

Guy

Yes, I'm not sure either what that has to do with your music , but nevertheless congratulations on getting the score printed, and perhaps do post a link when it's ready. Cheers..........frank
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

Quote Originally Posted by guyB View Post

Christmas Chimes

Guy
    hey guyB...!!! Your beat is just mind-blowing. I really liked it. It is beautiful I feel relaxed after listening to it.

Thanks guys, you're very kind!

I finally got around getting done the printing of Christmas Chimes, In this video you can follow the score, however, if you want to do that, use full screen in HD. I Hope you will enjoy it!

Christmas Chimes with video and score

Thanks for the nice link. I found so many beautiful Christmas chimes there.

Go Back to forum