• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Wavelore Nobrainer! 50$ for everything

Share/Bookmark

Wavelore Nobrainer! 50$ for everything

Wavelore is currently having a no-brainer deal on their whole catalog for a very important cause. From now until Dec. 1 you can get the entire Wavelore catalog for just $50 USD! The sale is in support of the John Reid Liberation Fund. John is a longtime Multiple Sclerosis sufferer, and a dear friend of Wavelore Instruments, who is trying to raise funds for a revolutionary new surgery that could alleviate or eliminate many of his MS symptoms. Wavelore is donating 75% of all proceeds to John's cause.
    www.wavelore.com

Re: Wavelore Nobrainer! 50$ for everything

This is really a great deal for some unusual and well-programmed instruments, so I went for it - good to know that buying is supporting a good cause-thank you!!!

Nigel

I bought the bundle about 15 hours ago and have yet to receive an email with the download link. Anyone else experience this?

- Gavin

What an amazing deal. Best of luck with the fundraising. Just placed my order.

Nick

FYI: The good folks at Wavelore are going through a bit of a backlog of orders so you might not get the download link right away.

- Gavin

Someone beat me to it!

I ordered the library on Sunday, and had my email late Sunday night, the download went without a hitch, and I spent some time last night playing around with the pedal steel guitar, which is awesome!

And for those that feel a slight tinge of guilt at getting all this great stuff for not a lot of money, there is a link on the Wavelore web site that takes you to the web page for the foundation, where you can make an additional donation.

Bill
    Bill Thompson
    Audio Enterprise
    KB3KJF

Done and done!
    Good luck.
    Logic 9 | OSX Snow Leopard | 2x3 Ghz Quad-Core Intel Xeon | 4g ram |Dual Cinema Displays | MBox 2 | MOTU 2408, MTP AV | AlphaTrack | BlueSky 2.1 |

I paid about 30 hours ago... still no link.

Ya, still waiting here too, sent an email this morning as well, no response yet.
    Logic 9 | OSX Snow Leopard | 2x3 Ghz Quad-Core Intel Xeon | 4g ram |Dual Cinema Displays | MBox 2 | MOTU 2408, MTP AV | AlphaTrack | BlueSky 2.1 |

Hi Guys,

I just caught up fully on the e-mails, but in the process, discovered a glitch in PayPal's instant payment notification: Sometimes I'm just not being notified. If you have not yet recieved your order, I welcome you at this time to foreward to me via e-mail your confirmation e-mail from PayPal, which will help me track down your payment and deliver your order.

Over $8000 raised for John's surgery in just under a week, and you guys are to thank.

Bravo, Sample Geeks!

Mark From Wavelore

Go Back to forum