• Register
  • Help

Topic: Velvet

Share/Bookmark

Velvet

Just wondering if anyone else has used this Digidesign/Avid modeled Fender Rhodes, and whether they like it?

Personally I think it is a killer "Rhodes" VI. I love the way you can dial up or down the mechanics to get the sound of the hammer noise.

Scarbee is interesting also. The Vintage keys seems the way to go.
    2.66GHz MacPro Quad|6GB RAM|OSX10.6.4| 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro|4GB RAM|OSX 10.6.4|Pro Tools 9 w/CPTK|Digi 002R, Eleven Rack, MBox2 Mini|Garritan-GPO4, J&BB| Reason 4|Spectrasonics-Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian|Drumcore3, Discrete Drums|Toontrack-Superior Drummer, EZ Drummer|Sibelius 6|Izotope-Ozone4, RX2|String Studio|EastWest-Silk, VOP, Symphonic Choirs, RA, Gypsy, Stormdrum2, Fab Four|Reaper|

Re: Velvet

The board is simply hopping lately. What happened to put the brakes on so hard?
    2.66GHz MacPro Quad|6GB RAM|OSX10.6.4| 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro|4GB RAM|OSX 10.6.4|Pro Tools 9 w/CPTK|Digi 002R, Eleven Rack, MBox2 Mini|Garritan-GPO4, J&BB| Reason 4|Spectrasonics-Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian|Drumcore3, Discrete Drums|Toontrack-Superior Drummer, EZ Drummer|Sibelius 6|Izotope-Ozone4, RX2|String Studio|EastWest-Silk, VOP, Symphonic Choirs, RA, Gypsy, Stormdrum2, Fab Four|Reaper|

Re: Velvet

Hey man, no disrespect because I am sure this was a translation, but I do not have a clue what you have said here. What is a bag, quality of hood acute, looks better in records etc?

I wish I could understand it because it seems like you have some experience with this VI.

Thanks for trying, I am sorry I cannot respond with a reply based on what you said.

Go Back to forum