• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: When!!!???

Share/Bookmark

When!!!???

Since communication via images seems to be the fastest and most effective way to get a response around here...

WHEN?

Re: When!!!???

That is classic Michael
    Producer ~ Sound Engineer ~ Musician

http://www.myspace.com/451525581

Corporate logo - planet - book shelves????????
    I don't get it.

When will the silhouet of a conductor visit earth and line up all of the book shelves within the pictured library in an arc around a long curved desk? We will wait and see.

In answer to your real question: an official date is not being declared at this time--but from what I understand, World is nearing completion.

Thanks for your patience,

Tim
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." – Henry Thoreau

But the library needs some work...
    Ron Pearl

ronaldmpearl.com

myspace:

http://myspace.com/rmpearl

When will Gary Garritan return the Atlas he borrowed to the library?

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Perry View Post
    ... from what I understand, World is nearing completion.
    Then end of the world is nigh? Crikey!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Jeffrey Gale View Post
    I guess so. Thanks for the reminder: in perperation I've just finished packing up my intersteller craft full of non-perishable food items and dehidrated water--and of course just enough air to provide a medium for hearing music during the journey.
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." – Henry Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Jeffrey Gale View Post
    I guess so. Thanks for the reminder. In perperation I've just finished packing up my intersteller craft full of non-perishable food items and dehidrated water...and of course just enough air to provide a medium for hearing music during the journey.

Michael! Your post was a fun surprise - The instant I saw the library photo you used, probably randomly found through Google?--I recognized the library.

That's the wonderful library on the grounds of the monastery at Mt. Angel, Oregon. Last year, one of the most rewarding things I've ever done for myself - I went on a private retreat there in Mt. Angel. They have nice accommodations for visitors, The Retreat House, right next to the beautiful Abbey and monastery, all situated among a complex of buildings on the gorgeously kept grounds on top of a hill over looking the Oregon countryside.

Here's a picture I took inside the library during my retreat:

Totally off topic response - I just wanted to thank you for the nice flash back to that re-energizing retreat I had at peaceful Mt. Angel.

Randy

Go Back to forum