• Register
  • Help

Topic: so whats happening with Garritan products?

Share/Bookmark

so whats happening with Garritan products?

Just wondering as ive been frequenting this forum for several months and have seen nothing new or news-worthy....is Garritan (the company) secretly working on something that is going to knock our socks off, or has everything halted indefinitely whilst Mrs Garritan gets better? (Which i hope she is )

Cheers

Ben

Re: so whats happening with Garritan products?

Things are slower, Ben - But I can verify with utmost confidence that the World Library is very close to completion.

Randy

cheers Randy, i'd forgotten about that library. looking forward to hearing some demos of it.

Hi Ben,

We've adopted a fairly lips sealed policy on what is shared during development. I would love to let people in on what's going on (and I think that Gary would also), but we have to be very careful about what we say. The medical issue did slow things down, yet things are happening--the world of Garritan is not static. It's good to see that people are curious.

Thanks for your patience,

Tim
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." – Henry Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by BenNichols View Post
    looking forward to hearing some demos of it.
    Yes, I'm also quite excited to hear some of what the Garritan world library can do.

Go Back to forum