• Register
  • Help

Topic: New Release: Imperfect Samples Fazioli Ebony Concert Grand

Share/Bookmark

Cool New Release: Imperfect Samples Fazioli Ebony Concert Grand

Hi everyone,

Imperfect Samples has finally released the world's largest grand piano library. This ten foot Fazioli Ebony Concert Grand is one of the most expensive grands in the world (possibly 'the' most?). Containing an incredible 5 microphone perspectives, up to 128 layers, true staccato, direct picked strings, effects, piano body wood knocks, seat and lid sounds, and over 70,000 samples, the Ebony Concert Grand is set to be the world's largest Grand Piano sample library. (Yes - even larger than Vienna's!). The instrument has been imperfectly sampled AND perfectly sampled, it is essentially 10 grand pianos in one. There is a dry mic perspective, wet room perspective, player, close-mic'd, and internal microphone perspectives. To say this instrument is versatile is an understatement.

Video:

More available here: http://www.imperfectsamples.com/webs...rand/index.php

If you have any questions, do send me an email.. info [at] imperfectsamples [dot] com

Matt

Re: New Release: Imperfect Samples Fazioli Ebony Concert Grand

Beautiful release guys. Keep up the good work!
    www.sonokinetic.com
    Optimum Est Musica

here is a first userdemo
    love the sound of this instrument-very inspiring!

http://soundcloud.com/digitalaudiodesign/ivory-tower

looks impressive, but unfortunately, the quality of audio in a Youtube video makes this sound terrible,
    of course I can tell that there is much better quality to the library, but if I sampled this piano I would not want anyone to hear it from youtube.

The fidelity of that demo sounds very good to me, however I don't like the chorus effect much. I like the demos on the product site a lot though.

Greg.

Go Back to forum