• Register
  • Help

Topic: Jabb 3 on multiple computers

Share/Bookmark

Jabb 3 on multiple computers

Hi
    I've just bought a copy of Jabb 3.
    I have one computer in my studio, one at home, and a Lap top.
    Is it possible to use Jabb3 on all my computers or do I have to choose one of them?

Re: Jabb 3 on multiple computers

Hi

I don't have Jabb3 but do have two other Garritan libraries.

I don't think your licence agreement mentions any limits to the number of computers you can install it on.

It is a "user" based licence rather than a "processor" (CPU) based licence, so you can install it and use it on as many computers as you need so long as it is only you using it ... in theory you can't use more than one computer at a time.

I've certainly had my libraries installed on two PC's and not had any problems (that I can remember!) registering them both under the NI Service Centre under the same user account & serial numbers.

Cheers!

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by ojssand View Post
    Hi
    I've just bought a copy of Jabb 3.
    I have one computer in my studio, one at home, and a Lap top.
    Is it possible to use Jabb3 on all my computers or do I have to choose one of them?
    Welcome to the forum! If my memory is correct, you are allowed installation on four different computers, so you should be fine (I have JABB 3 on 2 computers without any problems). Hope that helps!!!

Gary A.
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Thank you very much for your help

Go Back to forum