• Register
  • Help

Topic: Another Russian Site?

Share/Bookmark

Another Russian Site?

I ran across a site of exceptionally inexpensive soundware for Giga. It does not appear to be the Russian site that sold stolen CDs for $8. But it seems too good to be true. It is at http://www.i-records.org/samples/Giga.htm.

Anyone have information?

clueless

Re: Another Russian Site?

#*$&^$!!!!! We got rid of this guy awhile back but it looks like he\'s back.

The nerve of some people to steal other peoples hard work blows my mind. Hell, they even have lame *** .mp3 demo\'s of the stuff and misname most libraries!

Donnie

Re: Another Russian Site?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by donnie:
    #*$&^$!!!!! We got rid of this guy awhile back but it looks like he\'s back.

The nerve of some people to steal other peoples hard work blows my mind. Hell, they even have lame *** .mp3 demo\'s of the stuff and misname most libraries!

Donnie
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Donnie is right, these guys are back. I previously traced them to Lynden, Washington using an ISP in Vancouver B.C., Canada with Webspace somewhere in Colorado. Now, get this, they\'re routing through Russia. The ISP is Pisem.net. I sent them email informing them of a class action. Here come the interesting responses on why its OK for them to copy our libraries and sell them.

DD

Go Back to forum