• Register
  • Help

Topic: Scoring noise

Share/Bookmark

Scoring noise

Hi!

I'm a long-time reader and a first-time poster. This forum has been a great source of information for me and I thought it's time to join the community

I'm looking for the old (and free) Maarten's stage noise from digitalorchestration.com and the free Bela D Media noise samples. Does anybody still have them?

Best regards,

Tom

Re: Scoring noise

150 views and no reply? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by tslesicki View Post
    150 views and no reply? Anyone?
    If you search the forum you will find that the developer has erased the references to this free library, so, i guess he is not giving it away anymore.
    Marcelo Colina

Thank you for the reply. I've searched the forums and that's the reason why I'm posting Anyway, I though that if they were free that they may still be free and someone can share them.

Thank you for the reply. I've searched the forums and that's the reason why I'm posting Anyway, I though that if they were free that they may still be free and someone can share them.
    Sometimes developers makes things free for some time as a promotion, but they dont allow users to exchange it freely. I have it, but the included pdf doesnt mention nothing about re-distributing it. You can ask BELA about that. If it`s ok, i can send it to you.
    Marcelo Colina

Great, I will, thank you!
    Do you have the digitalorchestration scoring noises too? The website is no longer available, unfortunately...

Great, I will, thank you!
    Do you have the digitalorchestration scoring noises too? The website is no longer available, unfortunately...
    According to the "Wayback machine" you are free to share the Marteen Stage Noises samples: http://web.archive.org/web/200802122...tion.com/?p=34
    but unfortunately I dont have it, sorry.

Have you downloaded the "Shhh free library"? Download it, before they went offline
    Marcelo Colina

Yeah, I did I also got a reply from Bela D - PM'd you

I've got the Bela D samples, thank you marce!

Does anybody have the Maarten's noises?

Go Back to forum