• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omnisphere and Trilian ratings backup

Share/Bookmark

Omnisphere and Trilian ratings backup

Hi everyone, this my first post here!

After some time listening and rating all sounds in both Omnisphere and Trilian, I would love to be able to backup my ratings, is this possible? Where are the ratings stored so I don't have to restore the whole drive in the case something happens?

A suggestion: the ratings should be shared by Trilian and Omnisphere, this would make a lot easier to change the rating of a sound that appears in both, and to keep everything up to date in both instruments.

Thanks
    Joćo

Re: Omnisphere and Trilian ratings backup

hmm, great idea if not already in there. This goes with my idea on export/import of Project sound lists. Maybe we can get this added to the feature requests?

Welcome to the forum. Whenever you have a question about any Spectrasonics product, be sure to first check the FAQs at support.spectrasonics.net. For example, you'll find one there entitled "How do I copy my tags/ratings/projects"? That will show you how to copy your tags for backup, sharing, etc.

- Glenn
    Glenn O
    Spectrasonics

Quote Originally Posted by GlennO View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Whenever you have a question about any Spectrasonics product, be sure to first check the FAQs at support.spectrasonics.net. For example, you'll find one there entitled "How do I copy my tags/ratings/projects"? That will show you how to copy your tags for backup, sharing, etc.

- Glenn
    Sorry, I checked but maybe I was not paying attention!!
    Thanks for your help.

Joćo

Go Back to forum