• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigastudio help/exchange for Kawai MP9000

Share/Bookmark

Gigastudio help/exchange for Kawai MP9000

Dear fellow Giga users

I wanted to thank each and every one of you for the informative discussion on all your favorite piano samples. I think it was very educational.

I have also had great reviews with the Midi Controller/Digital Piano that has proven to be the best for Piano samples.

One of these are the top of the line Digital Pianos called the Kawai MP9000. They have won numerous awards and prove to work the best. I love those real wooden keys.

Here is my wish.

I need help with using Gigastudio and wish to discuss them with someone who is willing to do so, by emailing me.

What I have to offer, is if anyone is interested I am selling a brand new Kawai Mp9000 never used, still in packaging, as I already own one.

I do not want to sell it here and therefore will give you the best price in exchange for your help with using Gigastudio.

Anyone interested in my offer please email me at jtmusic40@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by JTMusic (edited 07-13-2001).]

Re: Gigastudio help/exchange for Kawai MP9000

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JTMusic:
    Dear fellow Giga users

I wanted to thank each and every one of you for the informative discussion on all your favorite piano samples. I think it was very educational.

I have also had great reviews with the Midi Controller/Digital Piano that has proven to be the best for Piano samples.

One of these are the top of the line Digital Pianos called the Kawai MP9000. They have won numerous awards and prove to work the best. I love those real wooden keys.

Here is my wish.

I need help with using Gigastudio and wish to discuss them with someone who is willing to do so, by emailing me.

What I have to offer, is if anyone is interested I am selling a brand new Kawai Mp9000 never used, still in packaging, as I already own one.

I do not want to sell it here and therefore will give you the best price in exchange for your help with using Gigastudio.

Anyone interested in my offer please email me at jtmusic40@hotmail.com
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Re: Gigastudio help/exchange for Kawai MP9000

Why not ask for tips/tuition here?

Some of my best learnin\' was done whilst ear wiggin on other topics

[This message has been edited by Blob (edited 07-13-2001).]

Go Back to forum