• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Forum is fully functioning for me this morning--for everyone?

Share/Bookmark

Forum is fully functioning for me this morning--for everyone?

The "Thread Display Options" menus are working for me this morning, using the current Firefox.

It looks like the work done on the Forum's programming last night fixed things up. I don't see anything that's not working for me now.

Good job, NS! - Is anyone still experiencing any problems?

Randy

Re: Forum is fully functioning for me this morning--for everyone?

It's now working for me also. I mentioned this and the other problems to the admin, and they took care of (at least) this one right right away.
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." – Henry Thoreau

yep!!!

Raymond

Thanks so much, Tim, for helping us all out - And good to hear things are OK for you also, Raymond.

It must be a nightmare to upgrade something as complex as these Northern Sounds pages. Kudos to them for their efforts and success.

Randy

So far, so good! I like the new look!
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

I thought everything was fine for me throughout the change, but now I'm not so sure. In "Tips, Techniques & Tutorials" is see only 10 threads. (I think I've last 100 days as my limit.) Is that all there are, or do I have a problem? Everything else seems fine (so far).

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by pokeefe View Post
    I thought everything was fine for me throughout the change, but now I'm not so sure. In "Tips, Techniques & Tutorials" is see only 10 threads. (I think I've last 100 days as my limit.) Is that all there are, or do I have a problem? Everything else seems fine (so far).

Pat
    Pat, you're using the "Thread Display Options," right? I just tried it, asking it to display the last year of posts, and got several pages worth of threads.

That's a rather sleepy Forum though, without a lot of activity.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Pat, you're using the "Thread Display Options," right? I just tried it, asking it to display the last year of posts, and got several pages worth of threads.

That's a rather sleepy Forum though, without a lot of activity.

Randy
    Aw gees, I deserve an RT... well, I don't actually what insult I deserve, but you could have said "Why don't you set 'for the last year' and find out?". I did; they were there. I changed it back to "for the last 100 days" and the count went back to 10.

BTW, with responses like that you are in danger of losing your curmudgeon license.

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by pokeefe View Post
    Aw gees, I deserve an RT... well, I don't actually what insult I deserve, but you could have said "Why don't you set 'for the last year' and find out?". I did; they were there. I changed it back to "for the last 100 days" and the count went back to 10.

BTW, with responses like that you are in danger of losing your curmudgeon license.

Pat
    hehehe - My Curmudgeon license is only loosely pasted over a smiley face button actually.

Good to hear that Thread Display Options are working for you. I think we're up to speed now for everyone--Hope so!

Randy B.

It's been a while since I've checked in. I've noticed a couple of things:

1. I must log back in each time I visit the forum. Can't seem to find a "remember me" option. (IE, FF, and Chrome)
    2. The hyperlinks on tool bar across the top do not function or display consistently. (IE7 only)
    Bill

Go Back to forum