Share/Bookmark

"Harp Duo In Gb"

This is my "Harp Duo In Gb" .

Both instruments are GPO.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Harp Duo In Gb"

I LOVED the piece, Larry! It's a lovely piece! It's simple and to the point. And, it's very well crafted by our Mr. Larry!

It's been a while since I've been around. I haven't written any music on MONTHS! I'm looking for musical inspiration, Larry! You've been a help, in the past, in finding that inspiration. Today, is no different.

As always, thank you for sharing your music and talent. Hope all is well with you!

Peace, Mr. Larry!

Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Where in the whole, wide world have you been, Mister Ted? If you ever stay away that long again, I will have to hide your scrubs.

I hope that you and yours are doing well. Thank you for taking the time to listen and comment. It's always good to hear from you.

My Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Hi Larry -

I've been busy with work-related projects. These are pretty cool projects. Besides providing nursing care in the clinical sense, I've been video-taping and editing educational in-services for work. It takes a LOT of time to edit these tapings! However, it provides me the opportunity to write music (usually very simple stuff) for the opening and closing credits. The finished educational DVDs are shared throughout the hospital so that the employees can meet yearly educational obligations.

Also. . . my loving wife and I have been busy puttering around the home doing gardening and lawn stuff.

Unfortunately, all of this activity doesn't leave a whole heck of a lot of time for the internet, nor does it leave much time to write music (that I like to write). My goal is to write two or three pieces this year so that I can share them as Christmas presents to family and friends. Time is ticking and I haven't even put pencil to manuscript paper, yet.

But all is well, Mr. Larry! I hope all is well with you!

Warmest regards,

Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Quote Originally Posted by efiebke View Post
    Hi Larry -

I've been busy with work-related projects. These are pretty cool projects. Besides providing nursing care in the clinical sense, I've been video-taping and editing educational in-services for work. It takes a LOT of time to edit these tapings! However, it provides me the opportunity to write music (usually very simple stuff) for the opening and closing credits. The finished educational DVDs are shared throughout the hospital so that the employees can meet yearly educational obligations.

Also. . . my loving wife and I have been busy puttering around the home doing gardening and lawn stuff.

Unfortunately, all of this activity doesn't leave a whole heck of a lot of time for the internet, nor does it leave much time to write music (that I like to write). My goal is to write two or three pieces this year so that I can share them as Christmas presents to family and friends. Time is ticking and I haven't even put pencil to manuscript paper, yet.

But all is well, Mr. Larry! I hope all is well with you!

Warmest regards,

Ted
    You really are a busy, young Yankee boy! I wish that I had some of your energy.

I am in fair health and hangin' on.

Take care.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum