• Register
  • Help

Topic: Problem with Omni and Trilian VIP Patches

Share/Bookmark

Problem with Omni and Trilian VIP Patches

I just received Trilian and already own omnisphere. I made sure all of the software, soundsource and patches updates are in place. I downloaded the VIP patches and installed them. Both programs are authorized.

When I try and load up a VIP patch in Omnisphere I get the following error:

"This plugin is not authorized to use this soundsource or patch. Reload the plugin and follow the authorization instructions (../Trillian Ac 2 Vibratomp/Audiofiles/Sch susv v2 23 a.wav)."

Any ideas?

All the very best,

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Re: Problem with Omni and Trilian VIP Patches

Hi,

Did you re-authorize Omni again 'after' you installed Trilian? If not, you need to do that. It is asking you to authorize Omni to use Trilian patches inside of Omni.

Please see this thread.
    http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=70481

That's right. If you've installed Trilian, you should be getting a message now whenever you load Omnisphere, giving you instructions on how to authorize it so you can use the Trilian sounds.

- Glenn
    Glenn O
    Spectrasonics

Quote Originally Posted by GlennO View Post
    That's right. If you've installed Trilian, you should be getting a message now whenever you load Omnisphere, giving you instructions on how to authorize it so you can use the Trilian sounds.

- Glenn
    Hmmm.,, I did not get a message from Omni regarding authorization (it did leave a message asking me to pick up some milk on the way home

Is there away to force a re-authorization?

Thanks for the help!

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

There should be a message on startup screen when you load Omnisphere about authorizing it to use Trilian sounds. If you're not getting that message on the startup screen, contact tech support (support.spectrasonics.net) and they'll get you set up.

- Glenn
    Glenn O
    Spectrasonics

Go Back to forum