• Register
  • Help

Topic: YT Brass does not play in Independence Free

Share/Bookmark

YT Brass does not play in Independence Free

I know that this is not the best forum for my question but I have been waiting for a week to get "administrator approval" to get on the YT forum. Message to YT technical support has not been answered.
    I have Independence Free 2.5.4 on a Mac (Snow Leopard). Bought the Brass library. Everything is correctly installed but when I try to load a brass instrument I get a dialog "could not find the file ... in image file: /independence 2 content 19...".
    I see all instruments in the browser and checked several times that the files are in the correct folders. The terrible registration and authorization went without problems but I have no instruments.
    I intended to buy more instruments but if they don't work why should I buy?
    Does anybody know what I should do?

Re: YT Brass does not play in Independence Free

Quote Originally Posted by leander View Post
    You should contact BestService:
    http://www.bestservice.de

Chris Hein
    Chris Hein - Horns / Chris Hein - Guitars / Chris Hein - Bass
    http://www.chrishein.net

Re: YT Brass does not play in Independence Free

Quote Originally Posted by leander View Post
    I know that this is not the best forum for my question but I have been waiting for a week to get "administrator approval" to get on the YT forum. Message to YT technical support has not been answered.
    I have Independence Free 2.5.4 on a Mac (Snow Leopard). Bought the Brass library. Everything is correctly installed but when I try to load a brass instrument I get a dialog "could not find the file ... in image file: /independence 2 content 19...".
    I see all instruments in the browser and checked several times that the files are in the correct folders. The terrible registration and authorization went without problems but I have no instruments.
    I intended to buy more instruments but if they don't work why should I buy?
    I do believe they have a sample player in the downloads. Try that. I'm having a similar problem to that with Candy in Independence Pro, but only on one machine.

Go Back to forum