• Register
  • Help

Topic: Box.net player problems?

Share/Bookmark

Box.net player problems?

Hi,

Anyone else besides me having trouble with box.net's new mp3 player? I try to play something from the start and it stutters and then stops, but it will play if I start in the middle.

I thought it might be a corrupt file, but it's happening with all my tracks.

Rob

Re: Box.net player problems?

Hey Rob,
    I've not seen any problems with the new player. What browser are you using? I'm on Firefox 3.6.2.

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

By the way Rob, I'm listening to your album Creation and really enjoying it!

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

I think somehow my files are getting corrupted on upload. I tried to re-upload one of the problematic files and it glitches in a different spot. Grr. I assumed it was the new player because I never had this problem with the old player.

Glad you enjoy the album!

Rob

Rob, I intended to reply to this earlier - Box did change some things awhile back, but I haven't had these kind of problems yet.

Are you sure it isn't a matter of you using Box when your computer's cache is in need of cleaning?

Hope it clears up for you.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Rob, I intended to reply to this earlier - Box did change some things awhile back, but I haven't had these kind of problems yet.

Are you sure it isn't a matter of you using Box when your computer's cache is in need of cleaning?

Hope it clears up for you.

Randy
    Hi Randy,
    I don't know if it's the cache. Fortunately I have alternative ways to get stuff stored - on my own website server.

Rob

Go Back to forum