• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Its possible buy second hand Vienna Symphonic Library products?

Share/Bookmark

Its possible buy second hand Vienna Symphonic Library products?

Its possible buy second hand Vienna Symphonic Library products? i mean is there any legal problems or licence tranfer problems. i ask their support but fi some ome one allredy knows this.

Re: Its possible buy second hand Vienna Symphonic Library products?

Don't know. But I have some Vienna Giga libraries that I would LOVE to sell.

Peace

rikp

Here's a small part of the email I have:
    I'm glad though that you get in contact with us because the transfer of a Vienna Instruments license to another user is not possible without our involvement and permission. Vienna Symphonic Library allows a license transfer under certain, regulated circumstances.

The procedure is as follows:
    1. The handling fee for the license transfer is 10% of the full price of the products.
    2. Announce name and email address of the user the license should be transfered to.
    3. Hand over the complete product to the new user: the DVDs in their original packaging (including serial number), the Vienna Instruments software CD, the manual as well as the registered ViennaKey(s) which contains the product licenses. Please let me know if you don't hand over the registered ViennaKey(s) but only the licenses.
    4. The new user has to register as a user on our website and confirm that he has received the material listed in 3) to request the change of the registration data.
    5. The licenses will be transfered to the new user.

Kindly note that we don’t allow reselling through platforms like eBay or similar, so you’ll have to find a buyer privately.
    Pasi Pitkänen
    Website | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by PasiP View Post
    Kindly note that we don’t allow reselling through platforms like eBay or similar, so you’ll have to find a buyer privately.
    I understand the reason for this.... .
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

And is transfer money is form seller?
    and i dont understand why Ebay is not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by JUPEKU View Post
    ... and i dont understand why Ebay is not allowed.
    Because this will perhaps do an VSL image problem.... .
    "Oops, people will sell their VSL lib..., are there now other and better libraries on the market e.t.c. ?!
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Quote Originally Posted by germancomponist View Post
    Because this will perhaps do an VSL image problem.... .
    "Oops, people will sell their VSL lib..., are there now other and better libraries on the market e.t.c. ?!
    True. ps. there is better libraries someway actually i dislike oboe demos in vienna site but all other sounds are excelent. for example in Miroslav Philharmonik i really missing harder/louder/more metallic side of brass. and if i own gpo4 i miss woodblock... and these are only examples but saddly all libraries have own weak areas.

Where can I find listings for second hand stuff?

KVR forums.

If you want to buy or sell second hand Vienna Instruments, you have to contact VSL directly first. You can't sell the original Giga, EXS, Halion, or Kontakt versions.

D

Go Back to forum