• Register
  • Help

Topic: installing JABB with Sibelius on 64 bit

Share/Bookmark

installing JABB with Sibelius on 64 bit

Newbie question:

I have a 64 bit computer (HP p6310y), with M-Audio Fast Track Pro. I've also downloaded the ASIO4ALL driver.

I was able to install JABB and have Kontakt Player 2 showing in the Active Devices list of Silbeius. But I couldn't get it to activate.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Re: installing JABB with Sibelius on 64 bit

When you installed JABB, this should also have installed the NI Service Centre. You just open the service Centre and follow the on-screen prompts. Before authorising, it will probably download and install an updated version first.

You should find a link to the Service Centre in your 'Start Menu' 'Programmes' or, alternatively, go to the Service Centre folder in your program files folder and launch it directly from there.

If the NI Service Centre is not on your system then you should be able to download the latest version directly from NI.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Re: installing JABB with Sibelius on 64 bit

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_uk View Post
    When you installed JABB, this should also have installed the NI Service Centre. You just open the service Centre and follow the on-screen prompts. Before authorising, it will probably download and install an updated version first.

You should find a link to the Service Centre in your 'Start Menu' 'Programmes' or, alternatively, go to the Service Centre folder in your program files folder and launch it directly from there.

If the NI Service Centre is not on your system then you should be able to download the latest version directly from NI.
    One follow-on problem I have is this: I uninstalled Garritan JABB (thinking I had installed it incorrectly), and then re-installed it. JABB is working fine now, but I can't re-authorize it with Native Instruments using the account I have already set up. When I log in to NI, it says that I am authorized and everything is activated, but I still have the 30-day warning in Kontakt Player 2. Any advice is most appreciated.

Go Back to forum