• Register
  • Help

Topic: Totally OT - But maybe interesting.....

Share/Bookmark

Totally OT - But maybe interesting.....

In Sweden there\'s a electronic music composer called Ralph Lundsten. He\'s a bit of a pioneer and have been making electroninc music since the early 60\'s. He made over 90 albums and a couple of ballets + a lot of filmmusic (he made short experimental films himself in the 60\'s)
    Anyway, I\'ve always liked what he does, and when I was asked if I could help him out and becoming a sort of an agent for him, I gladly accepted.
    I\'ve started of by putting up some of his stuff in mp3.com at http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/279/ralph_lundsten.html
    Some of the stuff, like \"Horrorscope\" and \"Cosmo Nova\" features the \"Andromatic\", a polyphonic synth with sequencer from the early 60\'s!!!!!
    Sooo, if you wan\'t to listen to some great music, just follow the link above and download away.

Best
    Worra

Re: Totally OT - But maybe interesting.....

Great stuff! Very dreamy and floating... I especially like the swimming suite. How about some more bass? Most of your mixes lack a little body. Really cool though!

Thomas

Re: Totally OT - But maybe interesting.....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Thomas_J:
    Great stuff! Very dreamy and floating... I especially like the swimming suite. How about some more bass? Most of your mixes lack a little body. Really cool though!

Thomas
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Thomas,
    Glad you liked it, altough I have nothing to do with the performance/mixing. Many of the songs are from the 80\'s & early 90\'s and all are recorded in Ralph\'s own studio \"Andromeda\". I\'m trying to find ways for Ralph to record some new material. Does anyone know of a record company that might be interested in this kind of stuff.

Go Back to forum