• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hey Gary, can I get a receipt por favor?

Share/Bookmark

Hey Gary, can I get a receipt por favor?

I freaked out when I saw the current price on GPO 4 and immediately bought it (been wanting GPO since GigaStudio went south).
    Anyway, it seems I didn't get any form of receipt for my purchase and my accountant (my wife) is demanding one for tax purposes.
    I looked on the FAQs and couldn't find a solution so I hope it's not inappropriate to post this question here.
    BTW, in the FAQs I read the following:

...I made a promise that should I produce an orchestral library, it would be affordable to the average musician. Now it's time to make good on that promise....

I find this incredible and I commend you on being such a stand-up guy!

Thanks bud,
    Randy

Re: Hey Gary, can I get a receipt por favor?

Hello Randy,

I think it would be better if you were to email sales or support rather than ask here. At the moment Gary is not in the forums too often due to family matters.

The email adresses are:

info@garritan.com

support@garritan.biz
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

If you know when you purchased GPO4, you should be able to find it on your credit card statement for that month/period. If you threw it out, you can usually get them online.

Hope that helps.
    Ron Pearl

ronaldmpearl.com

myspace:

http://myspace.com/rmpearl

Quote Originally Posted by rpearl View Post
    If you know when you purchased GPO4, you should be able to find it on your credit card statement for that month/period. If you threw it out, you can usually get them online.

Hope that helps.
    Yeah I realized that as an option but you don't know my wife.... the tax !!!

I'm in no hurry so I'll take Michaels advice...I just couldn't seem to find a support email address...thanks Michael.

For what it's worth, our tax guy will accept a credit bill/record as proof for deduction purposes. Of course, I may change my tune when you have to visit me in prison... Seriously, isn't that enough?
    Ron Pearl

ronaldmpearl.com

myspace:

http://myspace.com/rmpearl

Quote Originally Posted by rpearl View Post
    For what it's worth, our tax guy will accept a credit bill/record as proof for deduction purposes. Of course, I may change my tune when you have to visit me in prison... Seriously, isn't that enough?
    It would be enough ...the only thing is I have to remember to make a copy of the statement when we get it, highlight the sale, and stick it in the tax s' envelope. I just figured there was a more convenient way...like getting a receipt...you know?

I got an email receipt from Paypal when I upgraded to GPO4. I always save copies of any online transactions.

If you used PayPal or a credit card I'm sure you can log onto your account and get a copy of the transaction.

Go Back to forum