• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT-big screen now

Share/Bookmark

OT-big screen now

Today I installed a 22" inch computer monitor, 1920 x 1080. Now I have to do some more physical exercises to read all info from

left.........................................to ..............................................righ t.

And it can be pivotted. So all instruments are on one page and that makes things a lot easier.

Raymond

Re: OT-big screen now

congrats. I know to some it might not sound like a big deal, but I too recently upgraded to a 23" widescreen and I'll never look back. It's wonderful!!

Steve Winkler

Cool Re: OT-big screen now

same here...it's great for music (large score copy paste is easier, long traks cross checking, sequencer windows all open...etc.)

But it's a little dispersive for the rest...wow...huge... scary...wide...I get still lost, as my icons on the desktop...

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio
    But it's a little dispersive for the rest...wow...huge... scary...wide...I get still lost, as my icons on the desktop...
    My icons are pretty lonely on the left side of the screen and all that blank space to the right

Steve

Rather strange. My mouse moves a lot more than before. Travels at a speed of 60 m/ph to reach all icons. Having Sonar on screen is just heaven. And with the notation (pivotted) I can read from top to bottom all notes in a glance, giving me a better idea of the tonality (or a-tonality).

Finally I can compose for those long held notes, you know, those who start in the west and end at the east........

Raymond

Go Back to forum