• Register
  • Help

Topic: JABB & Finale 2010

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs down JABB & Finale 2010

Hi I'm new with usin JABB.

1) Everything works great except loading 03 Classic Jz Drum Kit, its look like Finale doesn't load .nki. For example there is no problem with 03 Classic Jz Drum Kit and other Drum Sets.
    2) Also I'm looking for JABB Percussion Layouts for load to Finale and to avoid manual seting.

Thank You.

Re: JABB & Finale 2010

Hello!
    I am not sure what the problem is in part 1...could you explain a bit more, please? I have no trouble loading that kit into the ARIA player in Finale 2010

Mac or PC? Latest version of JABB?

If you want to get up and running quickly, use the GM Classic Jazz Drum Kit.
    You are aware that Finale 2010 handles percussion quite differently than previous versions, yes?
    A look through the manual about percussion might be helpful if you have not done so already.

Jim W.
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Re: JABB & Finale 2010

Quote Originally Posted by slusarc View Post
    Hi I'm new with usin JABB.

1) Everything works great except loading 03 Classic Jz Drum Kit, its look like Finale doesn't load .nki. For example there is no problem with 03 Classic Jz Drum Kit and other Drum Sets.
    2) Also I'm looking for JABB Percussion Layouts for load to Finale and to avoid manual seting.

Thank You.
    ==

Hi:

I had a similar problem and found that I could get things working by saving the Finale file and then reopening it -- go figure.

Hope this helps,

-- Harvey

Go Back to forum