• Register
  • Help

Topic: 9 New Demos for 3 samplesets of historic keyboards

Share/Bookmark

9 New Demos for 3 samplesets of historic keyboards

Re: 9 New Demos for 3 samplesets of historic keyboards

Hello, Steffen.
    You're doing a great job in giving the wide public access to these real historic instruments by sampling them. Your approach to sampling itself is also very thorough and efficient. You give us the best of the best. Thank you. The performance of demo pieces is very good, which is also very important, since it gives an authentic experience listening to them, unlike with some other products of this kind I encountered, where the producers would just play a mechanically quantized MIDI file and it would kill all the impression.
    I've been following the development of "realsamples" over the time and I keep feeling thankful there are people who share my own passion for historic keyboard instruments.
    I have a question. Are there any French instruments in Beurman collection and if there are, do you plan to sample them (Taskin, Blanchet)? May be German instruments as well? How about a clavichord?
    Best regards,
    Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by el-russo View Post
    Hello, Steffen.
    You're doing a great job in giving the wide public access to these real historic instruments by sampling them. Your approach to sampling itself is also very thorough and efficient. You give us the best of the best. Thank you. The performance of demo pieces is very good, which is also very important, since it gives an authentic experience listening to them, unlike with some other products of this kind I encountered, where the producers would just play a mechanically quantized MIDI file and it would kill all the impression.
    I've been following the development of "realsamples" over the time and I keep feeling thankful there are people who share my own passion for historic keyboard instruments.
    I have a question. Are there any French instruments in Beurman collection and if there are, do you plan to sample them (Taskin, Blanchet)? May be German instruments as well? How about a clavichord?
    Best regards,
    Michael.
    Hi Micheal,
    I think I have to correct something a bit. The Instruments are sampled by "realsamples" which is located in Karlsruhe/Germany. realsamples have already sampled a large and ambitious collection of historic keyboards called "Edition Beurmann" based on a large Collection of historic keyboards with own by Mr. Beuermann. Up to now already 11 Samplesets of instrments from of the last 400 Years are released with cembali, spinetts, early pianos, romantic grand pianos up to a historic dulciphione. Till now,
    there are italian, english, dutch, and german instruments.

I myself have no other relation to realsamples than the fact that I was interested in their work and offered them to do some Demorecordings for them.
    I myself live and work far from Karlsruhe near Hamburg and I appreciate their work as you seem to do. But I dont have any reliable insight in the pipeline of further Projects from realsamples. At least with their unique approach to sampling historic Instruments, It seems to be worth to wait for things to come.

best
    Steffen

Quote Originally Posted by fahl5 View Post
    Hi,
    I just like to share some new recordings with just released sampled historic Keyboards (the new realsamples Edition Beuermann Volumes). I am curious, what you think about:
    best
    www.sf-media.12hp.de

[/COLOR][/URL]
    Music examples in this page are stunning - especially the first one ("My name is ..."). What are the full details of these samples? H.

Go Back to forum