I got hit by a bunch of bills at one time ,so I thought I would wait a month or so to upgrade from giga sampler to giga studio 160. I saw it listed on the lit that Nemesys sent me that I have until july 1rst to upgrade for that reduced price.
But I went to the Nemesys site today and see they have reworked it. And next to the upgrade price listing of $149 ,it say\'s for the month of April.
So Im just wondering do I have until july first or do I have to do it now?[because april is gone already]
I just got back from the Nemesys site and all the info I can find refering to the giga studio upgrade say\'s the upgrade price of $149 is good until july 1st. So what I saw must had been a bug or misprint or something . everything is cool.