• Register
  • Help

Topic: Is there a challenge underway?

Share/Bookmark

Is there a challenge underway?

The last challenge I participated in was challenge #21, and at the time there was discussion on trying different types of challenges and trying to increase participation. Real life intervened shortly after that and I'm just now getting back.

Is there an active challenge underway, or one slated to start soon?

Re: Is there a challenge underway?

Quote Originally Posted by HongKongCV View Post
    The last challenge I participated in was challenge #21, and at the time there was discussion on trying different types of challenges and trying to increase participation. Real life intervened shortly after that and I'm just now getting back.

Is there an active challenge underway, or one slated to start soon?
    Hi, HongKong--I noticed you yesterday on another thread. Very good to see you back here!

I'M the one who dropped the ball on the Challenge. EI won the last round, so it's up to me to start the new contest. Exactly as for you, "Real life intervened" - then it was into December and the holidays. I thought it best to wait.

We did have a discussion this last time. I posted a thread soliciting feedback about what type of challenge people were most interested in. The hands down winner was for us to do it the way it was done at the very first. An entire melody is presented by the challenger, and people are free to arrange it in any way they like.

Thanks for the nudge. My intention is to get a theme figured out and posted this week.

Look for it!
    Randy B.

Re: Is there a challenge underway?

Lol! Good timing for me, I guess, coming back just BEFORE the new challenge starts!

Glad to provide the, uh... motivational push.

Looking forward to it.

Go Back to forum