• Register
  • Help

Topic: What's it been now? 10 months?

Share/Bookmark

What's it been now? 10 months?

Hey guys. I have been away for SOOOOOOO long.

LIFE got in the way. First my stepdad passed away, then my dog. My mom broke her leg, and I've been taking care of her since then. I have written NO new music since then. Wow. I feel cheap.

I wanted to say hey to everyone. I also had an important question to anyone who might now. How can I acquire another CD of GPO and get my old product key?

Thing is, through all this moving around and such I have had virtually no time to get anything done, and I really don't feel comfortable composing without my GPO on my new PC. I know it sounds stupid, but composing and then hearing MIDI playback kinda burns my ears.

Anyway, great to see everyone. I'll try to get around to catching up this week.

Here's the only thing I can share for my return.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_f_3h2MDAQ
    Yours Truly,
    TubaJediMaster
    May the Fourth Be With You

My demos:
    http://www.box.net/shared/ejtluyupfb

Re: What's it been now? 10 months?

Quote Originally Posted by tubajedimr View Post
    Hey guys. I have been away for SOOOOOOO long.

LIFE got in the way. First my stepdad passed away, then my dog. My mom broke her leg, and I've been taking care of her since then. I have written NO new music since then. Wow. I feel cheap.
    Sorry to hear that. Besides all sorrow about the losses, my sincere feelings are with you, you have been busy. That's a fact. Written no music and feeling cheap? No way, you made other music, for your family only, who needed some extra care. Music isn't always notes, you know.

And you made a great video, of which I don't get the plot, but that is just me. The music is better iMHO. Now, back on your musical feet again, we will hear from you, I am sure.

Raymond

Re: What's it been now? 10 months?

Perhaps this forum can help you a bit. I guess you are referring to the Kontakt version? I know my serial numbers are stored in my Native Instruments account, and O can also access them via an NI application called "Service Center". If I open it, I can simply see them.
    Theo

Go Back to forum