• Register
  • Help

Topic: Keyswitching

Share/Bookmark

Keyswitching

Hi. I bought JABB a long time ago and never even installed it because I was trying to put up a DAW using Gigastudio for live playing and it just got too complicated for me at the time.

Now I have just bought a MUSE Receptor 2 Pro, which supports the Kontakt player version of JABB (which is what I originally bought).

Since my only purpose for the Muse Receptor 2 Pro is for live playing using VST's, I am wondering if JABB supports features like doits and falls using keyswitching during live playing?

Thanks ...... Rob

Re: Keyswitching

Quote Originally Posted by goldberg96 View Post
    Hi. I bought JABB a long time ago and never even installed it because I was trying to put up a DAW using Gigastudio for live playing and it just got too complicated for me at the time.

Now I have just bought a MUSE Receptor 2 Pro, which supports the Kontakt player version of JABB (which is what I originally bought).

Since my only purpose for the Muse Receptor 2 Pro is for live playing using VST's, I am wondering if JABB supports features like doits and falls using keyswitching during live playing?

Thanks ...... Rob
    Doits, falloffs, and kisses are handled with cc15. This could be assigned to a slider for live performance but you would need to practice accurate positioning of the slider to get the effect you want.

Tom

Go Back to forum