• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spectrasonics Instruments featured in Avatar

Share/Bookmark

Spectrasonics Instruments featured in Avatar

Behind the scenes article on the creation of the Avatar score/soundtrack with all three Spectrasonics instruments: Omnisphere, Stylus RMX and Trilian. http://bit.ly/8r9CRj

Enjoy!

spectrum

Re: Spectrasonics Instruments featured in Avatar

Way to go Eric...yet another much deserved accolade for your phenomal STEAM-driven libraries. Very interesting article and I hope a source of pride for you and your company.
    Keep 'em coming!!

Congrats guys, I know it feels good. Your instruments are really that great.

P.S. Avatar is really that great also...
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Congrats! Great movie too!

Hi Eric,

Congratulations to everyone at Spectrasonics on your products being used for Avatar. I am going to see the movie this coming weekend so it will be fun to try and identify the Spectrasonics parts.

I have Omnisphere and it is truly an amazing instrument.

Regards John

Hey, I use all three instruments also, how come my scores don't sound like that in Avatar? It has to be bug. I hope you fix it soon as I have another scoring gig coming up. Please get with the program. This inconsistency of results between users is just unacceptable.

" This inconsistency of results between users is just unacceptable. "

2.66GHz MacPro Quad|6GB RAM|OSX10.6.4| 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro|4GB RAM|OSX 10.6.4|Pro Tools 9 w/CPTK|Digi 002R, Eleven Rack, MBox2 Mini|Garritan-GPO4, J&BB| Reason 4|Spectrasonics-Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian|Drumcore3, Discrete Drums|Toontrack-Superior Drummer, EZ Drummer|Sibelius 6|Izotope-Ozone4, RX2|String Studio|EastWest-Silk, VOP, Symphonic Choirs, RA, Gypsy, Stormdrum2, Fab Four|Reaper|

that's pretty awesome! Not surprising though, but awesome none the less
    SoundsAndGear.com - music production news, reviews, sounds, software, tutorials, and videos.

Maschine Tutorials - exclusive videos, tips and instructions for Native Instruments Maschine.

Go Back to forum