• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Supremely OT: I Got Married - !

Share/Bookmark

Supremely OT: I Got Married - !

My lady Kate and I have been together for 7 years now. Suddenly, only one short week ago, we decided to "make it official" and get married before the year's end. It all came together in short order, and last night there was a very nice private ceremony witnessed by a handful of friends.

We're hitched! We are now Mary Kate Daly (she's retaining her original name) and Randy Bowser, the happily married couple. No more wondering how to introduce each other, "I'd like you to meet--um--my boyfriend/girlfriend, my special person, my pet person, my signifcant other (Yikes!)..." Now it's a nice and simple, "Please meet my wife/husband." --Among other nice advantages to being married.

Don't send gifts, just money.

Here we are last night shortly before the officiant pronounced us wed.

Randy B.

Re: Supremely OT: I Got Married - !

well how do ya like dem apples?
    Congratulations Randy and Kate!

Happy New Year too!
    Dan

I LIKE dem apples! Thank you, Dan. 7 years in coming, so it's not a whirlwind romance, but wow--once we decided to go for the wedding, it all came together in just a few days. WHooosh!---Here we are, two happy little clams in our lil love nest. All is well.

Randy

Congrats Randy and all my best wishes for you and Kate!

I wish I could have had a whirlwind wedding. It would've been alot less expensive!

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Quote Originally Posted by LFO View Post
    Congrats Randy and all my best wishes for you and Kate!

I wish I could have had a whirlwind wedding. It would've been alot less expensive!

-Kevin
    Thanks, Kevin! HA! Yes, doing it this way cut the costs Way down, less stress too! The whole thing was just perfect for our needs.

Now we're enjoying our first day of living together as husband and wife. NIIIIiice!

Randy

Congratulations to you and the Misses, Randy!!

Wishing you and the bride many, many, many, many years. . . a LIFETIME. . . of love, life and togetherness!!
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Well, a big, happy, congratulations to you, Randy! This is terrific news, and I wish only the best to you and your Lady Kate!

Well, congraduations to both of ye.
    I am also looking forward to my own change in marital status... won't be until May 1st.

Many congratulations!!! So when should we expect your musical 'The Marriage of Randio'?
    David

I wish for you and yours a most happy wedlock!

Congratulations!

My Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum