• Register
  • Help

Topic: Do you want to get 50% more voices with your EWQLSO-Platinum XP libray?

Share/Bookmark

Do you want to get 50% more voices with your EWQLSO-Platinum XP libray?

Would you like, as an original Kontakt lib owner, to have an EWQLSO-Platinum XP "Kontakt" library what can save up to 50% of voices what are needed in the original instruments? 50%!

I have found out some great things what can save until 50% of needed voices per many instruments in Kontakt, in comparison to the originals. I think it is very cool and should be also for you, if you are using the Kontakt version. Remember: 50%!

So, please vote. If there is a big need for this, I would re-program this great library for only a little money.

Gunther

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Re: Do you want to get 50% more voices with your EWQLSO-Platinum XP libray?

Most certainly interested in that and I'd love to see you get some compensation for you efforts.

Re: Do you want to get 50% more voices with your EWQLSO-Platinum XP libray?

I would be interested as well, even though I only use less than half of the orchestra from EWQLSO. No WW, Brass and Perc mainly.

Mr. A.
    Nuendo 3/ Cubase 4.5 on XP sp2 QuadCore 2.66 Ghz VisionDaw Built DAW RME HDSP 96/52 into ProTools HD3 (digi192x6) on MacPro 3 Ghz... Farm PCs x (6) VisionDaw Machines PC Dual 2.66 Ghz w- Kontakt 3.5 w/ UAD Cards Midi Over Lan

Go Back to forum