• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sonar 6, GPO Kontakt 2, export to WMP file, no audio

Share/Bookmark

Sonar 6, GPO Kontakt 2, export to WMA file, no audio

Hi, all. It's been a while since I've used GPO and I may be missing something basic here but can someone point me in the right direction? I have a single MIDI track an one instance of Kontakt 2 with GPO set for the full Steinway. It plays fine in Sonar but when I export it to a WMA file there is no audio. I set it for 16 bit. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm using windows XP and Sonar 6 Producer. I know I've done it before but can't figure out why it's not working. Also, it seems to sound a bit underwater as played through Kontakt 2. Is there reverb or something built into Kontakt 2? I remember GPO 1 to have dry sounds. Thanks.~Eric

Update - Okay, I figured it out. Seems the volume on Windows Media Player was muted. Oh well. Sounds good now.

Re: Sonar 6, GPO Kontakt 2, export to WMP file, no audio

Hello Eric,

Before exporting your file, did you go to 'Edit-Select-All'? If you missed this step then you had nothing selected to export.

Hopefully that should do it.

Good luck.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Re: Sonar 6, GPO Kontakt 2, export to WMA file, no audio

Quote Originally Posted by ofafeather View Post
    Update - Okay, I figured it out. Seems the volume on Windows Media Player was muted. Oh well. Sounds good now.
    Oooops .. I missed your update.

Glad it's working now.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Go Back to forum