Topic: Trilian Synth Bass?

Share/Bookmark

Trilian Synth Bass?

Any idea when they will be released this month?? hope it's before xmas

Re: Trilian Synth Bass?

http://www.spectrasonics.net/updates/

The missing synth patches were add on November 16th

Not positive, but I'm pretty sure those were all new ones released for Trilian in November and the original Trilogy synth patches are scheduled to be released sometime this month still.

Yes, the new Trilian Synth Bass patches are already available.

The recreations of the original Trilogy library is still in progress and w're hoping to have that available for download around the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post

The recreations of the original Trilogy library is still in progress and w're hoping to have that available for download around the end of the month.
    Hey Eric is there somewhere I can get in contact with you?

thanks
    SoundsAndGear.com - music production news, reviews, sounds, software, tutorials, and videos.

Maschine Tutorials - exclusive videos, tips and instructions for Native Instruments Maschine.

You can contact me through the company.

Question Re: Trilian Synth Bass?

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post

Jesus we are getting more lol? You guys are def not playing around. Now if I can just get you to release the full versions of Hearts Of Africa 2 , Hearts Of Asia & Vocal Planet for Omnisphere lol?
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Yeah the Trilogy ones I mean for Trilian. Thanks sooooo much for the reply and can't wait for the end of the month woo hoo

afaik, the only things missing from vocal planet in omnisphere are the loops....which many are in stylus rmx.. or am I wrong again? :-)
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Quote Originally Posted by zvenx View Post
    afaik, the only things missing from vocal planet in omnisphere are the loops....which many are in stylus rmx.. or am I wrong again? :-)
    rsp
    Haven't noticed Vocal Planet, but that could be me.
    Do you mean Symphony of Voices?
    Neil B
    Pentium 4 PC Windows XP Home 32 bit 3.6 Ghz, Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian, Kontakt 3, GPO 3, EWQLSC, Scope Pulsar II, Cubase 4.5

Go Back to forum